Flat stage and when we say flat it means that the highest mountain was the highway bridge.
Inevitable sprint in Modena
- Arnaud DÉMARE
- Elia VIVIANI
- Rudiger SELIG
An absolutely boring flat stage.
Thanks to Luca GAVILLI and Sho HATSUYAMA for a long breakaway today. Mr HATSUYAMA is the black jersey of the giro.
On the last Km a fall in the sprinters bunch pulled down Ackermann, Mareczko, Ventoso and Moschetti
Some people trusted Démare and some trusted Nizzolo, those who trusted both took the stage victory today:
- Claudio Mandressi’s Pedalemolle team, who is slowly extending his solitary lead
- Jarno Vandeput‘s Molteni who is proudly second
and a set of veterans:
- Marco Facciano‘s Parigi Roubaix is not Flat – Founder of the game and author of the posts
- Rene Van Noort‘s 4 Oktober 1929 – Evergreen, present since the first edition, never skipped one giro, 17th Giro for him – 1 more and you will reach Vladimiro Panizza
- Claudio Ceni‘s ComeCenno – always present since 2005, at his 15th Giro, i remember looking at giro stages with him and a couple of beers.
This bring the number of people who won a stage this year to 15 (and we only had 10 stages so far….
Check your results: